Summer Programme – Germany
Aschaffenburg near Frankfurt
Aschaffenburg is a beautiful city, situated near Frankfurt and is bordered on the east coast by the Spessart Mountains, one of Central Europe’s largest continuous forest regions. We also operate summer programmes in Augsburg, Cologne and Nuremberg for two to five weeks.
Teaching is divided into blocks of three lessons per day. The teacher conducts the tuition in a creative context and you will learn the language at a comfortable pace. There is an action packed programme of excursions and activities designed to ensure you make the most of your German experience, through learning, sightseeing, and discovering the best of what Germany has to offer.
Age Group: 12-16 years
Participants must have studied German by at least one year and be of an independent character.
- Full board accommodation in carefully selected families in double rooms. We do our very best to place students in host families with children of the same age but this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Easy public transportation offering convenient connections with a local transportation card provided.
- 15 lessons/week (1 lesson = 45 mins) general German Course by qualified German Teachers
- From Monday to Friday (max 15 students per class)
- International courses with a Certificate at the end
- 1 full day excursion each week (Saturday)
- 4 afternoon activities (sports/sightseeing)
- Sundays are spent with the host families
Travel: As start dates vary, students book their own flights and transfers.
Berlin Residence Summer Course
The German capital has established itself as one of Europe’s most popular destinations. By booking a place on our residential course in Berlin, not only do you see a fascinating world metropolis, but you also have the opportunity to live alongside people from different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
The residential course in an ideal choice if you want to spend time with fellow students and if you are looking forward to an action-packed itinerary of German lessons and activities. Our local organisers look after our students exceptionally and are always available to assist you.
“The classes with the French teacher were very good…… The Leaving Cert intensive classes were intense but excellent. I learned a lot. I would recommend it to my friends.”.
Aisling O’C (Student)