School Integration – France
Individual Programme 3wks/6months School Integration in a French College or Lycee.
This programme is only available at school time and is open to students who have studied French for at least 2 years.
The students will attend regular classes with French students.
All participants must accept and do their very best to adapt to the French way of life.
Before starting this programme and for one week, students have the option to attend 10 hours of one-to-one tuition. The lessons are taken in either the host family home or at the teacher’s. They will then rapidly improve their language skills and facilitate their integration into the French way of life and school system.
Accommodation will be in a French family, half board on
Locations : Paris area – St.Malo – Montpellier – Lyon – Marseille – Bordeaux.
French Riviera: St. Raphaël – Hyères.
We cannot guarantee placements in a particular region of France.
The confirmation of location depends on the availability of the school at the time of application.
The programme includes:
- Full board
home stayaccommodation (lunches taken in the school restaurant)
- All French school fees – civil liability insurance – administration fees
- 10 hours one – to – one tuition (extra hours on request)
- Assistance of our local representative throughout the stay
- International Transport & Airport Transfers
- Public Transport & Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: phone calls, shopping, extra social or educational activities.
“By doing a school integration programme in a school in France I improved my language skills, experienced the culture and made friends for life. If you have the opportunity to go it will be one of the best things you ever do”.
Evelyn (School Integration Programme)